Powered by RedCircle
This week on the podcast, we’re talking to a kindred spirit. Josh Trent is the founder of Wellness Force, a movement to help people improve their lives by helping them find physical and mental intelligence.
Here’s the thing. Not only does Josh advocate learning about important topics like gratitude, meditation, mindfulness, the subconscious mind, and decision fatigue, but he advocates embodying this knowledge.
Showing up everyday with the intention of living this wisdom. Putting it into practice, and truly reaping the benefits of it.
In my interview with Josh, we hit so many valuable topics, such as:
- The importance of testing and experimentation and how it can lead you toward building the life you want.
- The power of gratitude
- Cultivating emotional intelligence
- Avoiding decision fatigue
- What the negativity bias is and where it comes from
- The link between the impostor syndrome and the “spotlight effect”
Not only that, but Josh offers up an actionable set of tips about how you can begin to steer your life into alignment, with one simple action: a monthly emotional inventory.
You aren’t going to want to miss this valuable and courageous conversation with Josh Trent!